Give your partner extra financial security

You’d probably prefer not to think about it, but how will your partner manage financially if you die? Your income will stop, while fixed charges such as rent or mortgage payments will carry on as usual. In some cases you can out insurance through Scildon, which will ensure that, if you die, your partner will receive an extra fixed amount every month until he or she reaches AOW age. Your partner will receive this amount on top of the lifelong partner's pension. You can choose whether (and what amount) you wish to insure. Your employer may also pay part of the costs. Would you like to know what your options are? Then fill in this form.